Nao's class schedule/Events, Costume photos

http://www.dance-nao-nyc.blospot.com/

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Japan Earthquake 募金サンバパーティー!今夜!

Hi Everyone,

As already you know, Japan had terrible earthquake and tsunami. 
I was thinking about what I could do for.

There is Samba party tonight at L'orange bleue. I will be dancing. 
I'd like to take this opportunity for fund-raising. 

The restaurant are really supportive and welcome to do fundraise. 
The band leader Dawn really helpful to do this happen. 

I will bring Fund-raise BOX and put it tonight while we play. 
All money corrected will be sent to Japan. 
Please come out and support us!!

TONIGHT, SAT March 12th
11PM-2AM

Samba/Latin night!!  Afro-latin beat, brazilian live music by Dawn Drake&Zapotte!!
Samba performance by Nao

FREE admission!!
Welcome to accept any donation for fundraise of Japan Earthquake!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment